- Registration is required for all classes.
- Registration can be completed:
1. Online at www. Is-MovementArts.com (or)
2. In-Studio Registration, please call 202-215-9212 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- The Tuition Payments are due by the first class of each month. Late payments will result in a $10 fee. Students with an outstanding tuition balance that is two weeks late will not be permitted to attend class. Tuition payments are due in regardless of student’s attendance. ISMA will not refund tuition payment for any missed class.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks. Checks are to be made payable to Integrity of Self MovementArts, LLC. There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
- We accept online payments through the Student Portal.
- A 30-day notice is required if student is withdrawing from the program.
- At ISMA, siblings enrolled during the same season receive 10% off their tuition.
- If enrolled in more than one class per week, during the same sessions, students will receive discounted tuition off the additional class.
- Students are expected to be in attendance and on time for every class.
- Advance notice is required in order for a make-up class to be scheduled.
- Frequent and consistent absences and lateness may result in a student being ineligible to participate in the finale demonstration.
Dress Code and Optional Supplies
- Students are required to wear clothing they can move in comfortably and non-slip or grip socks. We recommend bringing a water bottle, a small towel, and a yoga mat (optional).